Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just the right thing

I'll be vague in saying that I had a really crappy day at work. Add that to the frustration of a boyfriend who really doesn't seem to be in any sort of hurry to find a vehicle ((at the moment I'm having to drive his mom's piece of crap Cavalier)) and today I received news that I'm going to miss my son's first birthday because I will be out of town because of work. Needless to say I am rather out of sorts at the moment. The only thing I want to do is come home and cuddle with Lilly for a bit. Since she has been home, she has been reserved and quiet. But today, just when I need it most, I come home to a little black sheltie who is joyously doing zoomies and bouncing off the couch. Why? Because I came home. She may or may not realize it, but that is exactly what I needed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment