Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby steps

Bit by bit my little black sheltie is coming out of her shell. We keep having these "bathroom breakthroughs" where she seems to progress. Thusfar I have been rewarded with sheltie spins, a couple barks, zoomies and jumping up with her front paws on my lap. All in the bathroom. I can get her hyped up in the living room too. I'm going to be making a point of taking her EVERYWHERE. I want her used to new places and people which will be important at Petsmart.

Lilly got her first taste of agility this past Wednesday! We mostly cruised the agility field to build confidence and work on attention, but she also was happy to go over several 8 inch jumps! At home I'm working hard to find a toy she really likes so we can work on toy drive too. it may or may not work, but I don't know until I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment